Job description :
- Relevant work experience : 2 to 6 years
- Manage Project Design, Build and Deploy and Stabilize activities related to the Kantar solution implementation and integration for the End Customers, as Kantar Consulting customer supplier.
- The service scope is related to Kantar Final Customers & TPX Integration projects. The scope includes the accountability and support on Partner side for the technical design phase, build phase, deployment and stabilize phases by covering mainly the following activities :
- a) Technical Workshops (integration with End Customer’s legacy system) preparation and collaborative execution (end-customer facing role for Tech Lead/Senior profile)
- b) Technical Workshops minutes delivery
- c) Technical Blueprint definition and writing (inbound and outbound interfaces specifications, support to Functional Team on technical areas for BluePrint writing)
- d) Technical Configuration and code customization activities based on User Stories/Work Items and trough the usage of technologies listed below .
- e) Testing activities during SIT phases.
- f) Supporting Functional consultants during UAT phase : defect analysis and resolution (end-customer facing role for Tech Lead/Senior profile
- g) Supporting Functional consultants during Go Live and hyper care phase : handle deliveries, defect analysis and resolution (end-customer facing role for Tech Lead/Senior profile)
- h) Application Maintenance Support knowledge transfer
- i) Application Maintenance Support activities : Change Request technical implementation, L3 support, defect analysis and resolution.
- Previous activities would require the usage of the following technologies (MS full stack developer) : .NET / C#, Microsoft SQL Server database, SQL language and queries
- Functional Expert/Consultant : Onshore, all tasks from a) to j) and customer facing role
- Functional/Analyst : Offshore, d), e), f), i), j) assisting Functional Expert on g) and h) not a customer facing role, but some interactions with customer possible under
- Functional Expert mentoring/supervision
- Technical architect/Associate Manager :Onshore, all tasks from a) to i) and customer facing role
- Data architect / Designer :Onshore, all tasks from a) to i) and customer facing role for all integration activities.
- Developer/Analyst : Onshore, d), e), f), g), i)- assisting Technical Architect on g), h) and i) not a customer facing role, but some interactions with customer possible under
- Technical Expert mentoring/supervision.
Educational Qualifications :
B.E/ BCA/ MCA/ M.Tech
B.E/ BCA/ MCA/ M.Tech